Institute of territorial planning «GRAD» (ITP «GRAD») was established in Omsk, Russia in 2003. The Institute fulfills complex projects in city planning and territorial zoning.
The Institute has completed more than 2000 projects for 47 regions of the Russian Federation.
The aim of the projects is to improve investment prospects and create conditions for the economic growth along with the maintenance of favorable environment for citizens’ life and work. To accomplish this aim the Institute uses innovative methods and technologies in the sphere of city planning and territorial zoning.
The Institute develops:
- Regional and city planning documents, territorial zoning documents and master plans;
- Legal documents in the sphere of land-property management;
- Region, city and town socio-economic strategies;
- City and town planning standards;
- Investment projects and investment documents;
- Information-analytical systems of region, city and town development management.
T. K. Scherbaneva str., 35
Tel/Fax: +7 (3812) 470219